Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Skyline San Diego

So becoming serious about my photography requires me to step out of my comfort zone, and explore the area by myself when I really don't know many people here. A few nights ago, I decided that I wanted to work on my night photography skills. I went to a park that basically consisted of a bench and decided I would learn how to get the right night photo. Well, after 40+ pictures here's what I got


Well I was looking at the skyline, and I had never been over to the far left with the red/white/blue lights that were on the USS Midway. Well, while I was out and about I decided to go take some shots of that.

 When I got there I realized that the famous kiss statue was there and I had to capture it all under the cover of night... it was so beautiful

 I think I am well on my way to working with my photography. On sunday I am going to go some place else by myself to work on macro photography. I am also taking others photos and posting them on my photography blog for them and their families. Feel free to check it out Amanda Brandeburg Creations

No comments: